Discovery and Customization.
Once you have contacted a Call Answering Service via email or an online web form, you will speak to a representative who will ask you a few questions to discover your specific needs.
This is often referred to as the Discovery Step.
Examples of questions would be.
– What type of call management problems are you experiencing?
– How many calls do you receive now
– How many do you think you missed?
– Do you currently use a call answering service?
– What information do you need the service to collect from your clients?
The answers to these questions will be the building blocks of your customized call script that the call management agent will use to serve your customers.