WORKING FROM HOME
All our Call Management Agents work from home. We have agents working from all over Canada – Bona-Vista to Vancouver Island.
To make this possible, there are a number of technical requirements you will need to provide.
· A PC laptop or desktop computer (Apple Macs and Chromebooks are not presently not compatible with our IT systems)
· A minimum of 1 monitor screen larger than 17 inches to allow for accessing software options.
· A keyboard and an external mouse
· A High-speed internet connected to an ethernet cable (25mbs and more)
· Up-to-date and active antivirus software
· A stable phone line of your choice (Cellular, Residential, VOIP (ex: Skype)
· A headset with compatible microphone attachment to your phone line equipment
· A webcam
· An workspace with a desk and chair. You will be working with clients whose confidentiality needs to be respected; therefore, your workstation should be located where there will be a minimum of disruption and traffic.
Note: We will provide you with computer equipment in the weeks following your probation period.