Inspirational quotes are popular because we see reflected in the wise words of great minds validation of who we feel we are and motivation for whom we want to become.
Each month Gary Blair, President and owner of i24 Call Management Solutions publishes a newsletter containing his favourite quotes – his ‘gems’.
Welcome to February – one of the regularly most misspelt words in the English language … do I hear Groundhog Day!
Did you know …
- Much Ado About Nothing was the only Shakespeare play that mentions February.
- It’s the only month that can pass without a full moon – and it’s scheduled to happen again in 2018!
- February ends on the same day as October, every year.
- A person born on February 29th is referred to as a Leapling or a Leaper.
- It’s my birthday … February 14th to be exact!
A very happy birthday to all my fellow Aquarians and Pisceans – enjoy your day, and to everyone, enjoy the month!
'The only way to have a friend is to be one.'Click To Tweet – Author Unknown
And the thought I’d like to leave you with this month is:
Inspired by Valentine’s Day …
“If you live to be a hundred,
I want to live to be a hundred minus one day,
so I never have to live without you.”
– Winnie the Pooh